Many people wonder whether they should hire a real estate professional to assist them in buying their dream home or if they should first try to do it on their own. In today’s market: you need an experienced professional!Read More
The residential housing market has been hot. Home sales have bounced back solidly and are now at their second highest pace since February 2007. Demand has remained strong throughout the winter as many real estate professionals are reporting bidding wars with many homes selling above listing price. What about your house?Read More
- Realtor.com recently shared “5 Habits to Start Now If You Hope to Buy a Home in 2017.”
- Setting up an automatic savings plan that saves a small amount of every check is one of the best ways to save without thinking a lot about it.
- Living within a budget now will help you save money for down payments and pay down other debts that might be holding you back.
- As we usher in the new year, one thing is for certain… if you plan to buy or sell a house this year, you need a real estate professional on your team!
- There are many benefits to using a local professional!
- Pick a pro who knows your local market and can help you navigate the housing market!
As we are about to bring in the New Year, families across the country will be deciding if this is the year that they will sell their current house and move into their dream home. Many will decide that it is smarter to wait until the spring “buyer’s market” to list their house. In the past, that might have made sense. However, this winter is not like recent years.Read More
Every three years, the Federal Reserve conducts a Survey of Consumer Finances in which they collect data across all economic and social groups. The latest survey, which includes data from 2010-2013, reports that a homeowner’s net worth is 36 times greater than that of a renter ($194,500 vs. $5,400).Read More
There are some renters who have not yet purchased a home because they are uncomfortable taking on the obligation of a mortgage. Everyone should realize that, unless you are living with your parents rent free, you are paying a mortgage – either yours or your landlord’s.Read More
Every homeowner wants to make sure they get the best price when selling their home. But how do you guarantee that you receive maximum value for your house? Here are two keys to ensuring you get the highest price possible.Read More
Some Highlights:Your monthly housing cost is directly tied to the price of the home you purchase and the interest rate you secure for your mortgage.Over the last 30 years, interest rates have fluctuated greatly with rates in the double digits in the 1…Read More
Some Highlights:For the 4th year in a row, the Northeast saw a concentration of High Outbound activity.Oregon held on to the top stop of High Inbound states for the 3rd year in a row.Much of this Outbound activity can be attributed to Boomers relocatin…Read More
There are some who are calling for a decrease in home prices should mortgage interest rates begin to rise rapidly. Intuitively, this makes sense as the cost of a home is determined by the price of the home, plus the cost of financing that home.Read More