- Old Millennials are defined as 25-36 year olds according to the US Census Bureau.
- According to NARs latest Profile of Home Buyers & Sellers, the median age of all first-time home buyers is 31 years old.
- More and more Old Millennials are realizing that homeownership is within their reach now!
Have you ever been flipping through the channels, only to find yourself glued to the couch in an HGTV ‘show hole’*? We’ve all been there… watching entire seasons of “Love it or List it,” “Fixer Upper,” “House Hunters,” “Flip or Flop,” “Property Brothers,” and so many more, just in one sitting.Read More
- Thinking of moving across the country? How far will your money take you?
- The majority of states in the Midwest and South offer a lower cost of living compared to Northeast and Western states.
- The ‘Biggest Bang for your Buck’ comes in Mississippi where, compared to the national average, you can actually purchase $115.34 worth of goods for $100.
This housing market has many people talking about home values; where they are and where they are headed. It’s also interesting to look back and see how home prices compare to values prior to the housing crisis.Read More
- Interest rates have come a long way in the last 30 years.
- The interest rate you secure directly impacts your monthly payment and the amount of house that you can afford if you plan to stay within a certain budget.
- Interest rates are at their lowest in years… RIGHT NOW!
- If buying your first home, or moving up to the home of your dreams is in your future, now may be the time to act!
Many people wonder whether they should hire a real estate professional to assist them in buying their dream home or if they should first try to go it on their own. In today’s market: you need an experienced professional!Read More
Some Highlights:Existing home sales have accelerated to the highest pace since February 2007 at an annual pace of 5.57 million.Inventory of homes for sale remains below the historically normal 6-month mark at a 4.6-month supply, down 5.8% year-over-yea…Read More
The residential housing market has been hot. Home sales have bounced back solidly and are now at their second highest pace since February 2007. Demand has remained strong throughout the summer as many real estate professionals are reporting bidding wars with listings actually selling above listing price. What about your house?Read More
Just over a month ago, the United Kingdom decided to withdraw from the European Union in a decision commonly known as Brexit. At that time there was a lot of speculation on how that decision would impact the U.S. residential mortgage market. Today, we want to look at the impact of the first 30 days.Read More
Now that much of the dust has settled and the panic has waned, let’s take a look at what impact Britain’s exit from the European Union may have on the U.S. housing market.Read More
In today’s housing market, where supply is very low and demand is very high, home values are increasing rapidly. One major challenge in such a market is the bank appraisal.Read More