The National Association of REALTORS® surveyed their members for the release of their Confidence Index.
The REALTORS® Confidence Index is a key indicator of housing market strength based on a monthly survey sent to over 50,000 real …
Many buyers are purchasing homes with down payments as little as 3%.
You may already qualify for a loan, even if you don’t have perfect credit.
Your local professionals are here to help you determine how much you can afford, so tak…
Learning the lingo of homebuying is an important part of feeling successful when buying a home.
From APR to P&I, you need to know the acronyms that will come up along the way, and what they mean when you hear them.
Your local p…
- The “cost of waiting to buy” is defined as the additional funds necessary to buy a home if prices and interest rates were to increase over a period of time.
- Freddie Mac forecasts interest rates will rise to 3.8% by Q4 2020.
- CoreLogic predicts home prices will appreciate by 5.4% over the next 12 months.
- If you’re ready and willing to buy your dream home, now is a great time to buy.
- Buyers are active in the market and often competing with one another for available listings.
- Housing inventory is still under the 6-month supply found in a normal housing market.
- Homes are still selling relatively quickly, averaging 31 days on the market.