- Owning your own home vs. renting may lead to some great options, such as locking in your monthly payments and having the freedom to customize your living space.
- Whether you rent or own, you have to cover someone’s mortgage costs. You may as well be doing so to build your own wealth, rather than that of your landlord.
- Renting and owning both have up-front fees when you sign your lease or close, respectively. Think about putting that money to work for you!
Existing Home Sales dropped 1.7% from May to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.27 million in June.
Low inventory levels are still a factor in the market. The current supply of homes for sale is at 4.4 months, which is less tha…
The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) recently released their latest Quarterly Home Price Index report.
In the report, home prices are compared both regionally and by state.
Based on the latest numbers, if you plan on relocating…
Interest rates are projected to increase steadily heading into 2020.
The higher your interest rate, the more money you will end up paying for your home and the higher your monthly payment will be.
Rates are still low right now – don…
- According to the US Census Bureau, “millennials” are defined as 18-36-year-olds.
- According to NAR’s latest Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, the median age of all first-time home buyers is 32.
- More and more “old millennials” (25-36) are realizing that homeownership is within their grasp now!