Skip to content
- The Cost of Waiting to Buy is defined as the additional funds it would take to buy a home if prices & interest rates were to increase over a period of time.
- Freddie Mac predicts interest rates to rise to 4.8% by next year.
- CoreLogic predicts home prices to appreciate by 5.3% over the next 12 months.
- If you are ready and willing to buy your dream home, find out if you are able to!
- Sales in December were 14.7% higher than those in November, marking the largest month-over-month increase ever recorded.
- Inventory levels are still below historic norms at 3.9-months supply.
- Median home price is up 7.6% from last year, marking the 46th consecutive month with year-over-year price gains.
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) recently released their latest Quarterly Home Price Index report.
- In the report, home prices are compared both regionally and by state.
- Based on the latest numbers, waiting to move may end up costing you more!
- Every agent brings a different set of skills & specialties to their clients.
- It is important to find an agent who you can trust to guide you through the entire process step-by-step.
- Having a conversation about your goals & expectations will not only save you unneeded frustration, but will also make the transaction as smooth as possible.
- Buying a home is often the biggest financial decision that any family will make.
- The average net worth of a homeowner is 45x greater than that of a renter.
- Homeownership puts your housing costs to work for you.
- Infographic was created in cooperation with Jensen & Co.